brandin & website
The two floor building, built in 1910, was purchased in 2013 by 4 friends. The 450 square meter space has been completely renovated, but maintains the main features of the original architecture, such as the facade.
A restaurant, wine bar and art gallery coexist here, but are the books that run along the walls and bring together all the spaces
Typographically, we studied and worked from three different sources, but trying to always combine those with the developed icon. In chromatic terms, we went for old pink, light pink and bordeaux tones